Register | Log in

Electric-RC-Helicopter.com's Homepage
AlbumAlbum  | FAQ | Search | Memberlist

Hitec Aurora 9

Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electronic, Parts, Components, Batteries, and Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elepanda
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:29 pm
PostPost subject: Hitec Aurora 9

Hello all,

I've just seen the new Hitec Aurora 9 transmitter in a helicopter magazine. It boats a "telemetry" which sends data back to the transmitter. So when the battery is low etc there'll be audible alarm.. or something like that.

Does anyone have any experience with it? Would love to hear how good it really is.

Thanks
admiral
Extreme 3D
Extreme 3D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 am
PostPost subject:

Hi elepanda,

Can not give you a first hand review of the Aurora 9 but like you have read the article and considered buying one but decided to go with the Spektum DX8which also has Telemetry, my reasoning

Both are around the same price

My son has an older Hitec Tx and has had no problems with I have DX6i and love it

Both have similar features 30 model memory etc

Both have had small issues with some sets and both have issued several updates, I think only the DX8 has had a limited recall.

Aurora has 9 Ch compared to 8 is not an issue at the moment, but could be needed further down the track, although that would give me a good reason to update in 2~3years time.

Both have 2.4 Gig, but I'm moving up from DX6i so I don't want to change all my Rx's the Aurora is not DSM2, although I need to change Rx on any model I want Telemtry on.

I hope this helps and that my fuzzy logic does not confuse you too much.
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Electronic, Parts, Components, Batteries, and Chargers All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: