Custom Search
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Eflite Blade helicopters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panny
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:30 pm
PostPost subject: Purchasing 1 heli vs 2

Can i learn to fly on the cp pro 2 and buy just 1 heli instead of buying the cx2 then buying the cp pro 2 later
you rc heli pilots are just great on this site to new pilots
Love your forum you rc pilots keep it interesting and your information is valuable you can't beat expierence for information
camoflight
Hopping Maniac
Hopping Maniac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:33 pm
PostPost subject:

There is actually no set rule that you will have to buy a co-axial helicopter first and then graduate to a single blade helicopter later on. If you want you can certainly start with the cp-pro 2 right way. The reason a lot of people suggest a co-axial first (I do too actually) is that it's easier to fly and easier to learn on. It's also less expensive to buy and maintain/fix. The thing is, crashes are inevitable and that's especially so when you're first starting out.

So if you really want to start with the cp-pro 2 then there's no problems at all Smile.

I would really really recommend you get some flight time in the sim so much so that the controls feel natural before taking the real heli to the air.
tombo242
Admin
Admin

Location: Santo Estêvão, East Algarve, Portugal. Now 82, but still feels 22.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:40 am
PostPost subject:

Hi Panny

I'm 100% behind Camoflight on this one, the choice is yours, you must go with what you feel, but please get that sim time in it will save lots of hard earned cash.
panny
Hover Master
Hover Master

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 pm
PostPost subject:

camoflight wrote:
There is actually no set rule that you will have to buy a co-axial helicopter first and then graduate to a single blade helicopter later on. If you want you can certainly start with the cp-pro 2 right way. The reason a lot of people suggest a co-axial first (I do too actually) is that it's easier to fly and easier to learn on. It's also less expensive to buy and maintain/fix. The thing is, crashes are inevitable and that's especially so when you're first starting out.

So if you really want to start with the cp-pro 2 then there's no problems at all Smile.

I would really really recommend you get some flight time in the sim so much so that the controls feel natural before taking the real heli to the air.
THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE --PANNY
Electric Rc Helicopter Forum Index -> Eflite Blade helicopters All times are GMT + 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: